OUR PARTNER It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
As a FullStack Developer (Security) in the R&D Security Office, you will be working as part of a small application security team – led by a senior security expert in a global company.
Your primary responsibility will be to help develop a new cloud-based security automation tool coding in full-stack Java Script, Java and Python. But you will as well have fun doing manual security pentesting on our applications (WebApps, API / Webservices, cloud / Docker microservices, etc.), finding security vulnerabilities to help harden and protect our software products.
- Experience in application security offensive pentesting
- Experience and/or knowledge in some of the following: Curl, radare, sqlninja, recon-ng, sublist3r, hping3, sslscan, nessus, nikto, Kali/Parrot/Blackarch
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows system command line - Docker container creation and secure configuration experience
Education & qualifications:
- Computer science degree with specialization in application security or cybersecurity – or equivalent in professional experience
- 2+ years in software development – comfortable coding, git’ing, jira’ing
- Internships and/or industry experience in pentesting webapps or APIs (not network infrastructure) CEH, GPEN, GWEB, OSCP, cloud security certificate will be a strong plus
- Must be passionate about software security and have relentless desire to break into things
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience; - Private health care; - Food vouchers; - Social events; - Access to e-learning platform Udemy - Option for a B2B contract - Flexible working hours; - Relocation bonus and assistance; - Work with cutting-edge technologies; - Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands; - Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects; - Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches; - Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);