Job descriptionWithin Travel Distribution, Value Added Services organization, provides expert consulting and bespoke development services to maximize the success of 1A distribution customers when they use our client’s products.
The transversal department Tools, Activation & Data, is focused on supporting our VAS colleagues (consultants and bespoke’s developers) by delivering services and solution to ensure they are equipped to efficiently fulfil their consultancy missions.
In this context, the Tooling, Development, & Innovation team objective is to improve delivery teams’ efficiency and facilitate consultancy missions, through the conception and development of new pieces of technologies (proof of concepts, tools, enablers, dashboard, etc.). TDI team has seven members in three locations WAW, BOG and MIA.
TDI solutions and tools cover a very large technical stack as Python, Java, NodeJS, .Net, VueJS, Angular, SQL and No-SQL DB, QLIK apps, etc. in Linux and Windows environments.
We are looking for an experienced Python developer to be responsible of TDI python stack (Python 3, VueJS, Nginx, Dockers, APIs, MongoDB). The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills as well as solid soft skills to communicate, negotiate and plan the requirements and needs from our VAS colleagues.
Your responsibilities• Collect, size and plan all the requests for the TDI toolbox (Python 3, VueJS, Nginx, Dockers)
• Design and code new or upgrades of software features/solutions
• Contribute to code quality improvements
• Provide reports about tools usage (KPIs)
• Support, maintain and advocate for the correct usage of our tools
• Ensure development tasks are done respecting our client’s security guidelines
• Build, store and maintain code documentation (Architecture, deployment, troubleshooting, How To, etc.)
• Share and transfer knowledge to others member of the team
• Collaborate and support other TDI tools
Our requirements• Python 3
• Flask (web development in Python)
• SQLAlchemy (Python -SQL)
• Linux (basic level)
• Pytest (Python)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses