We offer you an exciting opportunity to work as Full-stack PHP Developer in NATEK and grow your career path in an international environment.
You will join NATEK's internal development team and work on developing and maintaining internal proprietary applications and client products. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, testing, and technical documentation. You will be responsible for backend and frontend development of the assigned applications.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have real impact on software development solutions and working in international team of professionals.
You will work in a small team in an international company and report directly to Software Development and Support Manager.
If you would like to build your career in agile and international environment this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
- Understanding business requirements and specifications and translating them into clean high-quality code following best practices and standards
- Supporting and maintaining existing applications
- Developing new functionalities according to specified requirements
- Improving and rebuilding parts of the existing applications
- Preparing technical documentation
- Contributing to all areas of software development
- Participating in knowledge sharing activities
- 2+ years of experience in web application development
- Excellent knowledge and working experience with PHP 7/8
- Working experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel or Symfony)
- Excellent knowledge in OOP and SOLID principles
- Very good knowledge in relational databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with building and integrating RESTful APIs
- Working experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Excellent English language skills
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork experience
- Understanding and using modern design patterns
- Experience with message queues and task managers
- Knowledge in caching
- Memcached, Redis
Intrested? Please check what you can gain:
- Great vibe of a successful international company and non-corporate environment
- Agile spirit and transparent team
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Benefits: Private health care, Multisport or Compliment card, Food vouchers, Social events, Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)
- Working in our office in Sofia /possibility to hybrid work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future/