- In the role of full-stack developer your responsibilities will primarily include technical design, development and maintenance.
- Individual performance and good team collaboration with focus on the quality of the solution is expected.
- Being a member of an Agile team you will actively participate in dailies.
- 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
- Very good knowledge of C # and .NET components.
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience in building applications based on the ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / Core framework.
- Knowledge of English - for documentation.
- For B2B contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days.
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- E-learning platform UDEMY access.