Committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, they help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world. They create value with intellectual property and long-term research.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications for functionality.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design (Optional)
- Write technical documentation.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Experience in test-driven development CI/CD pipelines and back-end languages Python
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Static code analysis experience across a broad swatch of languages
- Customer-centric mindset, flexibility, and agility
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Advanced experience in Linux administration and large setups
- Advanced hands-on knowledge in at least some of the solutions used in the cloud platforms such as OpenStack and CEPH
- Advanced Experiences in automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform
- Experience on Kubernetes is appreciated.
- Strong contribution to team success.
- Clear and precise in all forms of communication. particularly when interfacing with customer representatives and expectation setting.
- Autonomous, reliability and well organized, able to manage several projects at same time, and able to adhere to tight timelines.
- Ability to learn quickly (support will be provided) and work unaided.
- Analytical mind.
- Organizational skills.
- Proven ability to drive initiatives with diplomacy and empathy.
- Opportunity to work 100% remote
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Option for a B2B contract
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)