Job descriptionCorporate Clients domain (cluster) groups applications for Client activity. It is splitted in 2 sub-clusters:
1. Investment Banking application.
IB Portal is an Investment Banking platform which allow the consolidation & life cycle of all origination and execution projects.
This tools offer to IB staff according to their profile several features :
• Provide personalized pipeline and dashboard
• Manage time tracking forecast
• Support feedback and comment on tasks and documents
• Create Centralized repository of all the projects related documents
• Automatized sharing and classification for documents
• Support versioning documents
• Knowledge sharing
2. MyClientDev application
MyClientDev is a CIB Worldwide Platform one of the key levers to deepen our client franchise :
• By monitoring client portfolio: dashboard of key metrics: revenues, product equipment, geographical distribution, etc.
• By fostering cross selling: allow to identify & qualify clients requiring particular focus and to track & measure progress
• By defining an action plan for clients requiring particular focus: clients “tagged” with a specific decision (i.e. keep, develop, transfer, exit) and with an associated rationale and action plan
• Measure progress and track decisions: workflow to facilitate tracking of key decisions over time
Your responsibilitiesThe Payment and Cash Management is designed to create, develop and maintain any IT solution The scope of IT goes from channels (ebanking platform) through Payment Processing (Payment Engine) to Reporting distribution.
The Corporate Credit Cluster handles the transformation of Credit chain landscape in end to end perspective in order to standardize, industrialize the process and urbanized the IT landscape worldwide. The key fundamentals and challenges are to improve the client, user journey experience, improve the process and data journey which allow to build sustainable, robust IT solution and meet the market and regulation evolutions.
Our requirements• Java: J2EEjdk8+,Hibernate,JUnit, Spring: Springboot, Springbatch, Springsecurity, Designpatterns.
• Dependency management: Maven, npm
• Source control management: Git, Bitbucket
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies
• Team player and agile mind-set
• Proactivity and autonomy
• IT Quality and delivery oriented
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Fluent in English, oral and written
Nice to have:
• Build and deployment automation (Jenkins, Sonar)
• Experience working in a team with members spread across different countries
• UX design experience
• Fluent in French
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses