Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
The CI/CD & Agile QA cluster is responsible for the development and provision of services around Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Agile Quality Assurance. We provide automated deployment environments, customized delivery pipelines, test automation tools and expertise, as well as onboarding services to other projects within the bank.
We work in a cluster structure which allows the teams to work on their tasks in a self-organized and flexible manner. We’re looking for support in enhancement and maintenance of an Automated DevOps platform used in the bank. The platform can be used by any software-based project to deploy new artifact versions to different target machines. With Continuous Delivery Platform our internal customers can deploy to bare-metal servers as well as cloud environments with just few clicks and a short time-to-market.
- Implementing new requirements and developing a microservice based platform for automatic software deployments;
- Developing front-end components of our platform using React;
- Participating in application development: server side (Linux) as well as integration of interfaces and databases;
- Supporting incident resolution and bug fixing;
- Reviewing code of other engineers, performing tests and creating test automation cases;
- Working in an Agile team setup and participating in Scrum ceremonies.
Main skills required:
- Profound expertise in Java development – Spring framework;
- Familiarity with relational databases;
- Experience with REST interfaces and XML / JSON;
- Experience with cloud solutions (OpenShift / GCP / Azure / AWS) would be an advantage;
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts;
- Excellent team work and communication skills;
- Proactive and curious mindset;
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)