It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
If your goal is to innovate daily by delivering ‘WOW’ products, if you have a strong attention to detail, a passion for building new features and desire to learn new things, you will enjoy this opportunity In a fast-growing Customer Success Organization. You will be leveraging the latest technologies Java 11, Spring 5, Angular 10, k8s etc.
- Lead and own technical side of new features/projects – Software Design, Delivery Plan, Implementation,
- Quality, Release, Scalability, Performance, Security, Support etc.
- Contribute to overall quality with front end unit, back end unit and integration tests.
- Collaborate with others in terms of solution design, best practices, code reviews and general development processes.
- Work on the internal “Get Better” initiatives in pursuit of continuous improvement and excellence for the products, processes, deployments, support etc.
- Develop state of the art user interfaces with attention to detail.
- In-depth programming knowledge - object oriented principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, memory management, etc.
- Experience and proficiency in Java (preferred), C# or related technologies
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience in managing software quality attributes such as performance, scalability, security
- Ability to multi-task, adjust to needs quickly and efficiently and prioritize work
- Experience in building SaaS products, leveraging container technologies and latest CI/CD and DevOps best practices
- Experience in common Java frameworks such as Spring (Data, MVC, REST) and Hibernate
- Develop software architecture designs
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related technical field.
- Experience with writing automated end-to-end tests with Protractor
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)