Information about the offer
- Offer ID: PL2094
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONFor one of our biggest customers from financial sector, we are looking for an experienced candidate on the position of Frontend Developer.
DUTIESThe purpose of Savings & Wealth Planning Hub is to enable better financial health for all customers across Personal Banking business area.
You will be developing digital solutions for savings and investments which are convenient and easy to use for our customers and employees.
You will also work with 2 Agile teams with full end-to-end competencies to develop solutions from business design to coding and release. The ideal candidate can work from Gdynia, Helsinki, Stockholm or Copenhagen.
REQUIREMENTS- 2+ years of commercial experience in development
- Fluent English
- Work in Agile team
- High communication skills
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS with Bootstrap
- Atlassian Stack, code versioning, CI/CD tools
- Nice to have: mobile development experience: Android/iOS