As Front Sales Manager you will be a part of Sales Support Team. You will hold a position responsible for aligning data and people resources across multiple organizations to ensure seamless execution of the pre-sales and post-sales activities for customer (Hyperscaler) or other smaller System Integrators. This involves sales tools handling, initiating and tracking of the customer requests, communication and interfacing with Sales, Technical resources, Billing and Service Delivery. You will also act as a primary interface for the client/requestors.
Front Sales Manager works with various stakeholders (across the entire quote to cash lifecycle on the lifecycle too) to ensure that deliverables are within SLAs and without errors. Work closely with Inside Sales team to understand customer environment and understand upcoming projects and initiatives. Compile and interpret data and generate reports which monitor sales activities, provide sales business status and communicate pricing data. This role will be responsible for administrative sales support, ensure retention/growth of company´s revenue and customer satisfaction.
Your work time is fixed and will start at 3 pm and finishes at 11:30 pm - ideal for "nocturnal animals" ! :)
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals, services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales.
- Understand company´s Product, Service offering, Quote to Cash cycle which involves different tools and respective processes.
- Working with SI Client/company´s shared tools such as Salesforce/GECEP where essential files and information are stored.
- Using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems for handling sales opportunities and internal resource alignment.
- Determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Regular activity reviews and stewardship with the customer.
- Delivery of progress against all agreed timelines and milestone plans throughout all process stages.
- Maintain high standards for data quality (Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations)
- Provide support and data input for report generation (Cycle time, Billing, Revenue)
- Perform other Sales administrative responsibilities as needed
- Manage own workload within guidelines
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) in English
- Great interpersonal skills/clear communicator able to deliver the required message across
- Excellent Excel skills, Power BI, Sales Force & SAP skills are required
- Moderate knowledge of Telecom Operations and Networks
- College degree (Preferably Business or Technical) or 5+ years of working experience in IT
- Presentation skills, run status update calls and engage
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Ability to analyze and solve complex tasks and issues, work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Good team player with positive attitude
- CCNA/CCNP level of knowledge would be an advantage.
- Health Care Package
- Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
- Regular NATEK events
- Personal event bonus
- Natek's "5 Years Club"
- Referral Program
- International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
- Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole team
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- The great vibe of a successful international company
- Flexible working hours
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Fast career development and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
- Remote work during the Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering