You will be responsible for technical analysis, development and implementation of Service Catalogue, Request Framework and related modules and components as well as participating in QA and code reviews. The candidate may work on both strategic and Business As Usual application enhancements and defects for the projects in the areas of integration with different systems and applications, development of portlets and widgets for content onboarding and reengineering of existing application interfaces. This is an opportunity to work in new technology in a broad-ranging and transformational technology area.
DUTIES- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Developer and Agile Team member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Build automatic test cases in Selenium
- Be accountable for high-quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
- Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Partnering with CoE’s and other regional teams to enhance the team’s operational support model and processes for continued scalability to the business
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
- Experience of technical business analysis
NICE TO HAVE:
- ServiceNow experience preferable or willing to learn - we provide training!
- Understanding of the ITIL framework
WHAT WE OFFER- Work in innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in an international team
- Work in a modern environment with innovative technologies
- Office in the heart of Warsaw.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Learning platform UDEMY.
- Early boarding bonus.
- Flexibility in contracting.
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days.