You will be responsible for technical analysis, development and implementation of Service Catalogue, Request Framework and related modules and components as well as participating in QA and code reviews, and handling third level production support. The candidate may work on both strategic and Business As Usual application enhancements and defects for the projects in the areas of integration with different systems and applications, development of portlets and widgets for content on boarding and reengineering of existing application interfaces. This is an opportunity to work in a new technology in a broad ranging and transformational technology area.
DUTIES- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements
- Drive ServiceNow and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems
- Be accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach
Share ServiceNow software development techniques with others
- Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Ability to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
WHAT WE OFFER- Work in innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in international team
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Learning platform UDEMY.
- Early boarding bonus.
- Flexibility in contracting.
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days.
- Office in the heart of Warsaw.