For NATEK Poland we are looking for a Front-end Developer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
Our team is an integral part of the global IT function that underpins the Bank's corporate reputation and is responsible for implementing best-in-class applications capable of receiving quality data in a timely manner.
Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability.
Team designs develop and support the IT systems that measure and manage the market, credit, and operational risk of the investment bank. The risks calculated by our systems are used in regulatory reporting, reporting to senior business and risk management, and FO business leads.
- Under the guidance of a Development Team Leader, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts, and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features.
- Design and implement new front-end functionality using HTML5 and Angular JS.
- Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end databases by collaborating with other developers.
- Write middle-tier code to implement business logic.
- Write and amend stored procedures in the Oracle databases.
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
- Show ability to be an effective team member working closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes.
- A core web developer.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Experience with AngularJS including memory management and directives.
- Demonstrable experience with high performance and high data volume applications.
- Data grids, local caches, client aggregation, and filtering.
- Solid front-end web development and HTML5 technologies.
- Demonstrable experience with Web 3.0 UX (CSS3).
- Experience with responsive UI design and Flex.
- Experience with Karma/Jasmine testing.
- Demonstrable experience in software design patterns and programming.
- Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle.
- Experience in working using Agile principles in small functional teams.
- A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures.
- An attractive salary refers to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- The flexible approach regarding working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.