OUR PARTNER It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB As a Front-end (Angular) Developer, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community, collaborating on the strategy definition of software development; technological framework and functional approach in an Agile Environment. Develop new technologies that will shape customers’ experience. You’ll be a part of growing team in Sofia. You will help us to enhance the product with innovative features so that we can compete with well-established global players, while remaining profitable, scalable and maintainable.
• Actively participate in clarifying business and architectural requirements.
• Propose and design viable technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests of the software to ensure a high level of quality.
• Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle and conduct the necessary fine-tuning to finalize the product.
• Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations.
• Participate in formal and informal discussions, code reviews, design reviews and technical presentations.
• Work on complicated customer issues.
To succeed in Front-end (Angular) Developer role, you’ll need proven experience in the following areas:
• It's a great plus to have 3+ years of professional experience with Angular 2+
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript
• Experience with asynchronous programming (Promises and/or async/await, RxJS)
• Experience with a responsive CSS framework such as Bootstrap
• Experience with component and unit testing libraries such as Karma, Mocha and Protractor
• On-the-job experience with dependency management and packaging using npm
You’ll also have great skills and abilities:
• University degree in Computer Science or related field
• A collaborative and proactive approach
• The capability to work in a multicultural, global environment
• A strong level of written and verbal English
• Passion about cutting edge technology and staying current with industry trends
• Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience; - Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);