We are looking for a highly motivated and results-orientated Foreign National Specialist to manage the Immigration Program for a leading provider of Telco services. This is a fast-growing environment and the successful candidate will be able to effectively manage the multiple priorities of the work permit application process for a high volume of new hires to ensure timely application and compliance.
• Oversee the immigration programs for our partner to ensure effective hiring and administration of Foreign National employees.
• Act as Single Point of Contact for Foreign Nationals, Hiring Managers, Staffing, HR and Legal for immigration requirements and procedures.
• Interact with all levels in the corporation and communicates complex immigration requirements to clients.
• Ensure immigration paperwork is filed in an accurate and timely manner to maintain proper work authorization of foreign nationals.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel to create reports and provide metrics for analysis in decision-making.
• Keep abreast of current laws and regulations and communicate their impact on the hiring and administration of foreign nationals.
• Rely on experience and good judgment to plan/accomplish goals; uses creativity and independent judgment to make strong business decisions.
• min. 3 years of general Human Resources and/or Staffing experience.
• Experience working for a large, fast-paced multinational organization.
• Some knowledge of immigration laws and regulations in Czechia.
• Knowledge of process and requirements for obtaining an Employee Card/work permit in Czechia is a plus.
• Highly detail oriented and self-directed (ability to work with minimal supervision) with a strong sense of urgency; able to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and demonstrate effective time management.
• Strong oral and written communication skills required, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
• Strong relational skills and cross-cultural understanding; ability to effectively communicate with individuals from many different countries and cultures.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office required.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
• Do you have to come to the office in Brno? Maybe once a week or in case of emergency. Otherwise there is possibility of almost 100% home office.
• Small things which make the big difference: flexibility with employment form, private medical healthcare package, MultiSport or Cafeteria card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access and many more.
• If you kept reading till now I just want to let you know: We enjoy working for NATEK, and we do our best so you can enjoy it too :)