We are looking for an ETL developer to join our team in the Credit Risk domain. The team is responsible for development of new solutions and operation and maintenance of our previously developed solutions in the credit risk area with a focus on customers in distress.
Our ETL solutions are based on Informatica PowerCenter on the IBM Netezza platform and in the future we will be moving towards Microsoft Azure. We also interact with other technologies such as Java/PaaS/Microservices, Kafka and Salesforce. We also have internal and external reporting tools based in SAP Business Objects.
Our team is based in both Poland and Denmark, so English skills are required to be at a high level. As for business knowledge and specific technical skills we will make sure you are properly onboarded to be able to contribute to the team.
You will be part of our development team made up of empowered experts
- We have courage to learn and work on new tasks and technologies
- We dare take responsibility
- We are a team and we improve by sharing our knowledge and experience
- We make decisions based on input from everyone
- We are all willing to try – we are not afraid of failure
In addition to the above, it is considered as a plus if you have experience in one or more of the following areas: SQL, Microsoft Azure, IBM Netezza, Informatica PowerCenter, SAP Business Objects, Kafka, Java/PaaS/Microservices, Salesforce, Agile methodologies and the financial industry.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card