The team is a part of the Data & Cloud area that consists of many teams with many years of experience in the areas of data warehouse, Business intelligence, compliance, and cloud. We offer an informal environment with focus on knowledge sharing and delivering a high service level to our customers. You will furthermore have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing.
- Development of compliance solutions using ETL tools
- Ensuring appropriate storage, update and delivery of data in the DataWarehouse
- Operations and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Incident fixes.
- Partake in optimization of existing and new systems/solutions.
- Must expect some degree of travelling in particular during the startup phase.
- 4+ years of experience as an ETL developer
- Development experience with following technologies:SQL (Microsoft SQL server and/or IBM Netezza)Informatica PowerCenter
- Are willing to assume responsibility and drive responsibilities forward
- With colleagues in teams distributed across Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance