Job descriptionYou will join a team being part of Data & Cloud department. Most of the team members are former ETL Developers who have gained many years of experience in the areas of data warehouse, Business Intelligence and compliance.
Your responsibilitiesIn the position as ETL Developer, you will work closely with team of several Polish and Danish engineers, Product Owners and Development Managers. As a team member you will deliver backend solutions for Danish banks in areas GDPR, AML (Anti-Money Laundring) and others. You will also take part in migration of GDPR deletion engine to the Microsoft Azure environment.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Development of compliance solutions using ETL tools
• Maintaining solutions to keep banks compliant
• Development of ETL flows in on-premise and cloud solutions
• Designing of data models
• Scripts development for work and tests automation
• Refining the project scope based on inputs from stakeholders
• Documenting and testing
Our requirementsPreferably, you have a strong educational background in IT, mathematics, finance or physics and at least 3 years of experience in similar position, not-necessarily in finance sector.
Benefits• B2B agreement – long term cooperation
• Salary increase once a year
• Free use of fitness room
• Bike parking in the building
• Game rooms
• Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
• Health insurance - Medicover
• Multisport card
• Entitlement to additional 23 days off