We are looking for an ETL developer to join our team in the Credit Risk domain. The team is responsible for development of new solutions and operation and maintenance of our previously developed solutions in the credit risk area with a focus on customers in distress.
Our client ETL solutions are based on Informatica PowerCenter on the IBM Netezza platform and in the future we will be moving towards Microsoft Azure. We also interact with other technologies such as Java/PaaS/Microservices, Kafka and Salesforce. We also have internal and external reporting tools based in SAP Business Objects.
Our team is based in both Poland and Denmark, so English skills are required to be at a high level. As for business knowledge and specific technical skills we will make sure you are properly onboarded to be able to contribute to the team.
- Experience in ETL development (min. 3 years)
- Practical knowledge of data analytics
- Practical knowledge of: SQL server, Power Shell (preferably) ETL Tools
- Nice to have - experience in: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM version 9 or newer), SAS, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft Azure Synapse, SAP BO (nice to have)
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance