Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
You will become a part of a business unit called Workplace and Unified Communications, which provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services and customer-oriented continuous innovation.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
- Anti-Malware Security
- Host Intrusion Prevention
- Host Firewall
- Application and Device Control
- Volunabirity Management
- Experience in Managed Endpoint Protection Backend: Managed Endpoint Protection Symantec Endpoint Protection Management Server Database Server – Central storage components of all data, policies, and configurations created by the Managed Endpoint Protection management server.
- Experience in Managed Endpoint Protection Administration: Managed Endpoint Protection Symantec Management Server and Console – Centralized management platform and center of the Management Endpoint Protection service managed environment. It provides unified management, monitoring and reporting
- Experience with Managed Endpoint Application and Device Control feature: Application control feature enabled on each customer endpoint device that requires Application Control security feature.
- Experience in implementing and supporting Hello for Business
- German: not mandatory (good to have)
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)