- Offer ID: BG1686
- Category: C/C++
- Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDevelopment of embedded software for leading automotive producers. The solutions are mostly for whole infotainment systems, driver information systems, audio and video controllers, domain controllers, etc.
DUTIES• Develop software for automotive embedded devices across a variety of vehicle domains (e.g. driver assistance, body electronics, etc.) for leading automotive manufacturers;
• Design and develop embedded automotive SW applications according to specification;
• Assure high quality through code verification activities – integration testing, unit testing, etc.;
• Software debugging and quality assurance;
• Prepare appropriate technical documentation;
• Integrate customer and third party SW components;
• Support customer with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
REQUIREMENTS• University degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies;
• Experience in programming of embedded software using C;
• Knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as an advantage;
• Any knowledge of electronics will be considered as an advantage
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Very good English.
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.