Job descriptionIn this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining technical solutions for Business Central and Azure platforms. You will work closely with our business consultants to develop solutions that meet our clients' needs and collaborate with the development team to ensure successful project delivery.
Your responsibilities• Lead project technical architecture workshop with project team
• Design and implement Azure services architecture and server architecture (on-prem)
• Develop and maintain DevOps pipelines
• Create project technical architecture documentation and project development guidelines
• Perform code reviews and provide support for testing and development tasks
• Design technical solutions for customizations and provide work estimations
• Plan and document project development guidelines
Our requirements• Minimum 5 years of experience in Dynamics NAV/BC technical architecture design work
• Hands-on experience in Dynamics NAV/BC development (C/AL programming language, AL programming language)
• Strong Azure expertise, particularly in Logic Apps and DevOps
• Experience in NAV administration and Git/Azure DevOps
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
Benefits• Fully remote work (#LI-Remote)
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• MyBenefit (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas