In the position as Domain Architect, you will work closely with Development Directors, Customer/Product Managers, Enterprise Architects, Development Managers/Development Teams, Data Stewards, and other Domain Architects- providers of key supporting services and architectural building blocks. E.g. DevOps, API.
- Owning and driving the architecture for the AML program to support the business requirements as well as making sure it aligns with customer architectural principles and overall strategy.
- Providing recommendations and guidance in the selection of third-party vendors. Adding to the target architecture that is being build.
- Maintaining and evolving strong downstream relationship with Enterprise Architecture (EA), breaking down EA artefacts into desired state and guidelines for the domain.
- Supporting the Domain delivery system in the creation and evolution of Epics.
- Supporting the Domain delivery system in the creation of solution intents and problem spaces for business features.
- Supporting architecture reuse and simplification inside the domain.
- Designing and supporting the development of architectural building blocks enabling the development teams to increase its level of agility and velocity.
- Transferring knowledge and supporting growth of skills in development teams, enabling teams to maximize the level of self-contained delivery.
- Defining target and transition architectures.
Preferably, you have an educational background as an engineer, computer scientist, or you have another qualifying background and several years of experience with architecture and strategic work in a larger organization. Additionally, you know what infrastructure designed right can make of a difference for businesses.
- Strong understanding of IT solution development and/or management.
- Architecture Development Methodology.
- Architecture Visualization.
- Domain specific insight, business, and technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly at both management and development levels.
- Multisport card
- B2B agreement
- Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Private healtcare- Medicover