- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Customer Support
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Fresh graduated
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe newcomer will support our partner's team, who will be responsible for the proper handling of case types in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions within Dispatch organization; liaises with customers and other functions within company with reference to Customer issues.
DUTIES- Timely manage the service requests of customers through different access channels and verify the request details with the customers;
- Coordinate the resources in a proper manner to the client and monitor the overall service event to its completion;
- Keep customers informed on case development status.
- Timely elevate and/or escalate complex issues;
- Follow up the successful completion of each case;
- Keep case documentation as per requirements;
- Meet the deadlines and keep the service level agreements;
REQUIREMENTS- Written and verbal fluency in German (Mandatory);
- Very good level of English;
- Customer oriented, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive, and motivated to take charge of
both customer engagement and problem resolution;
- Quality conscious, efficient, flexible and be eager to share and acquire knowledge;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- String time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Escalation Management and ability to handle difficult customers.