- Offer ID: BG1747
- Category: Customer Support
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: University Student
- Minimal experience: Fresh graduated
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONYou will support our partner's team, who will be responsible for the proper handling of case types in scope for the team, in compliance with all processes and work instructions within Dispatch organization. You will also liaises with customers and other functions within company with reference to Customer issues.
DUTIES• Timely manages the service requests of customers through different access channels. Verifies the request details with the customers;
• Coordinates the resources in a proper manner to the client. Monitors the overall service event to its com- pletion.
• Keeps Customers Informed on case development status. Provides information to solve customer problem for customer satisfaction
• Reviews/Accepts customer feedback related to customer entitlement & case management. If necessary ini- tiates Senior Agent/Manager review
• Timely elevates and/or escalates complex issues. Works on customers escalations
• Participates in process or quality improvement trainings.
• Provides feedback to the Management for his/her daily tasks. Focuses on the achievement of team goals
for operational excellence
• Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
• Follows up the successful completion of each case
• Keeps case documentation as per requirements
• Meets the required quality/quantity of production work in accordance to the team targets
• Meets the deadlines and keeps the service level agreements
• Be compliant with all applicable company rules, policies and procedures, and ensure performance as per all
work instructions and/or orders (written or oral).
REQUIREMENTS• Fluent writing and verbal skills in English (Mandatory)
• Positive attitude towards team members, customers and partners.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Good computer literacy (experienced in MS Office)
• Some experience in customer care position would be a big advantage
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Multisport card;
• Food vouchers;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Social events.