LDAP Engineering team is responsible for the design and delivery of the directory services related to Identity & Access Management. We operate from Switzerland and Poland. LDAP Engineering works closely with the LDAP Level 2 operations team in the deployment of the directory services in various locations. Further acts as an escalation for the operational issues that occurs on the day-to-day business.
The candidate will be joining a highly skilled and energetic team, they can work individually and collaboratively with Switzerland and Poland members. Engineering team consists of two members in each location, Poland and Switzerland. The operations team is approximately 12 members globally.
Challenges you will be facing in this role:
The candidate will be working closely with various Application and Engineering teams in the hosting, infrastructure and Security teams. S/he will also be working with the Business Analysts and Managers in order to understand technical and business requirements that will drive solutions. Resulting software, products and services will be then become BAU within existing engineering and operations teams.
The successful candidate will help formulate the overall technical strategy and roadmap for the team. Given the industry advances and changes, the opportunity presented by a requirement to upgrade most of the technology stack. There is an opportunity to define the strategic LDAP infrastructure platform that will enable security as well as business/mobility requirements of the future.
The internal LDAP instances are used by 1500+ applications and handles millions of queries every day. The successful candidate will act as a subject matter expert for the LDAP space and more specifically:
- be responsible for proto typing, designing, and delivering robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure.
- Also acts as a L3Engineering escalation point of contact for the L1L2 operations team.
- Future involvement in cloud authentication engineering.
- Good understanding of Enterprise LDAP
- TCP/IP, LDAP/LDAPS, SSL/TLS Protocols
- Engineering background
- LDAP integration of third party applications
- Experience working in Redhat Linux environment
- Experience troubleshooting issues in distributed systems
- Azure Cloud experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication English skills
- Good Interpersonal skills, with experience of working with global teams
Nice to have:
- Directory Engineering Experience (LDAP) e.g. SunOracleDSEEUnBoundIDPING Directory
- LDAP Protocols, LDAP Command line tools
- Unix Shell Scripting
- One programming language at a basic level (Java/C#/Python/Perl/...)
- Experience of an automation framework - Ansible/SaltStack/Chef/...
- Banking Experience & exposure to change management procedures
- Advanced Troubleshooting experience
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program