Join Natek and become part of a team dedicated to the fintech company that is an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry. As a Kafka DevOps engineer you will contribute to the development and integration tasks on the Kafka platform. You will be part of a SAFe team responsible for implementing a strategic integration platform to ensure that the platform is continuously being expanded with new capabilities to support business needs. The technology and methods are brand new in the company, allowing you to help design and shape the platform from the beginning.
- Creating the new event streaming platform based on Kafka that will ensure the future success of the company’s customers.
- Designing, implementing, and maturing our Kafka-based integration platform. You will develop tools and procedures for monitoring, logging, and improve deployment.
- As a natural part of your work, you will need to prepare documentation for the use of Kafka, while supporting the rest of the organization in using the platform.
- We use DDD (Domain Driven Design) for modeling, which is why you will also work closely with other development teams to implement this method in their work.
You will work with a modern toolset, including technologies, methods and principles, such as:
- Apache Kafka, supported by Confluent
- Java / Groovy
- Kubernetes / Helm
- CI / CD (continuous integration and continuous delivery)
- Best practices in software development, test-driven development, design patterns, etc.
- Experience in the IT/software engineer role
- Knowledge and experience with technologies such as K8s / OpenShift, Jenkins and Java (or other programming language)
- Experience in running and maintaining a Kafka platform or event streaming applications is a plus.
- Experience working in agile development teams
- Fluency in English
- As a person, you are service-minded and accustomed to working with customers, partners, and colleagues. You work well, independently and as part of a team.
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable project
- Possibility to work in other Natek European branches
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare, Multisport Card
- For Contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days