DevOps Tools Engineer
Find your best career opportunity and #growITwithus!
As DevOps Tools Engineer (also named as CI/CD Engineering or and Release engineering) your mission is to support the development team in the automation testing and packaging of various software artifacts (delivery package, deployment tools, release notes, etc.) via various automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools (CI/CD) from R&D up to the Public Cloud (e.g. AWS or Microsoft Azure)
The mission of the Technical Governance Team covers software and solution architecture, security, and method and engineering tools of the Biometrics technical portfolio for current and future products/solutions which are moving to the Cloud.
The role requires a large part of hands-on implementation but also communication and knowledge sharing to help engineering teams taking the ownership of the new proposed technologies. It is a key technical role supporting a large Agile/DevOps transformation program where Agile Team (in Scrum methodology for instance) relies on strong automation pipeline to increase the software quality and frequency of their delivery.
The role requires both a strong software development background associated with a solid validation testing mindset and software automation culture. The role is open to Junior candidate who can demonstrate strong level of curiosity and autonomy.
· Define the build and validation technology stack and the development path to support the improvement of our automation and validation strategy included in the CI/CD (aka software pipeline)
· Lead the implementation and setup of those technologies in collaboration with technical leaders of the engineering team (validation leader, software engineering, software architects)
· Integrate the various type of testing and validation tools into a large CI/CD to automate as much the software delivery
· Support the various engineering teams in the automated and frequent delivery process (building, testing, delivering, releasing)
· Maintain the CI/CD pipeline and R&D tools chain
· Liaise with other Architects, QA engineers, Configuration Manager from the various IBS product lines
· Train and educate engineering team to become autonomous in the update and improvement of around the CI/CD tooling (via Technical Demonstration)
· Write guidelines, installation guides, documentation, training materials in order to make engineering teams autonomous on those technologies
To succeed at this job, you must have:
· 3-5 years of experience in the field of software development (server side development, desktop application)
· 3-5 years of experience in the field of validation testing or release management or CI/CD setup
· Knowledge of operating systems (Linux or Windows) and proficiency in at least one development language (Java, C/C++, Python)
· Proficiency in various script language (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
· Strong experience in Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab)
· Good Experience in various unitary tests framework (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, DBUnit)
· Strong Good Experience in release and build automation (Maven, Docker, Makefile)
· Experience in Web API tool and testing (Postman, Newman, SoapUI, Swagger)
· Experience in static analysis testing tool (SonarQube, PC-Lint)
· Good Experience in issue tracking and testing management tool (JIRA, XRay)
· Experience in provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool (Ansible, Docker, Infrastructure as Code)
· Very Good experience in package manager and release manager (Sonatype Nexus, Docker registry, GitLab, Windows Installer, Linux package manager)
· Knowledge source code coverage and functional test coverage (JaCoCo, XRay)
· Good Experience in solution integration and deployment in operation is a plus (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
· Familiarity with security/vulnerability tools (SATS, DAST, CVE management tools)
· Good communication skills (oral and written)
· Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus (using Atlassian tools)
· Willing to share knowledge, training and supporting people
· Very rigorous and methodical with analytical skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to decompose complex processes into understandable components
· Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
· International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
· Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
· 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
· NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
· Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
· Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
· Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
· Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
· We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
· Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
· Language courses
· 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
· Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length
Meet NATEK talents
And check our social media:
In NATEK you will have a chance to share your passions with other coworkers: Oksana and Wojtek made some kilometers for our #ActivityForCharity challenge.