Job descriptionAs a DevOps Engineer job holder will be responsible for the life cycle of a family of products.
The Job holder will be responsible to work on the following:
• Integration and Support of solution
• Automation and optimization of solution and processes
• Maintenance and improvement of solution
• Experience in the infrastructure-as-code approach
• It would be preferred to have strong scripting, development skills with multiple programming languages.
• Experience on Agile coaching
• This job is suitable for candidates located in Prague, due to smart office set-up (2x/week office, 2x/week work from home)
• On-call duties: one week per month
Our DevOps person will be partially a mamber of DES team (digital engineering service) and partially TDI team (trusted digital identity). The product is hosted in public cloud AWS. Technology is deployed in multitenat platform, in AWS Europe, Ireland, Singapur and other regions worldwide.
Majority of the team is located is in Prague, open to have remote candidates in Poland.
Your responsibilities• Collect and analyze business requirements and participate on Presales.
• Deploy and test new versions of products as well as maintain and optimize functions of the delivered software
• Developing CI/CD pipelines and tools to enable automation of deploy and tests.
• Support the product resolving incidents and continuously improve service reliability, performance and security of
• Manage the cloud environment, capacity management, plan improvements, deploy and improve monitoring, work
on automatic recovery and participate on security audits.
• Work closely with development on issues and quickly deploy corrections
• Use agile framework either participating or leading the actions set
• Understand and follow process and best practices set for the group
• Collaborate with Service Delivery Managers on traffic trends, analyze the impact of mid-term business changes on
capacity requirements and improve the customer experience.
Our requirements• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or a related field
• At least 4 years of experience as system administrator and at least 2 years in an autonomous level;
• Technical knowledge and competence in the following applications:
• Linux: OS Administration, OS Scripting Skills and OS Troubleshooting
• Database: SQL queries, DB administration and DB troubleshooting
• Cloud Computing: General knowledge, Docker, K8s, Monitoring tools and AWS infra
• Development: Python, Bash, Ansible and Java
• Applications: Apache web application
• Tools – Jira, Jenkins, GIT
• English mandatory. Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-learner with ability to problem solve and be analytical.
• Strong results orientation with follow-up skill.
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length