Our partner one of the world´s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.We are an IT service provider specializing in travel and expense management, with cytric Travel & Expense, one of the leading solutions for corporations. Cytric Travel & Expense is a software-as-a-service solution enabling planning, booking and expense settlement for business trips to more than 82 countries world-wide.Our customers and partners are some of the world´s leading brands.We work fully in agile, build strong teams and have fun along the way.With us, you won’t just be shaping your own career, you will be shaping the way the world connects.
You will contribute to the development of Java web-based applications and services, where you will:
- Propose, design, implement and support the automation and improvement of Platform &Operations domain processes and infrastructure.
- Automate repeatable processes and operational tasks to improve reliability and velocity.
- Programming, validation, documentation and maintenance of automation components and interfaces with scripting and programming languages using existing and new frameworks and toolsets.
- Participate in code and architectural reviews of services developed within the team.
- Knowledge sharing on technical, infrastructure and processes automation.
- 1+ year experience as DevOps, Software Developer or Operations;
- 2+ years of experience with Linux/UNIX operating systems;
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Jenkins Pipeline;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with docker or equivalent container platform, and orchestrator like Kubernetes will be considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with JAVA and/or SQL will be considered as an advantage;
- Embraces and applies the Lean-Agile Mindset;
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written);
- University Degree(s) in IT field – Computer Systems, Electronics or Informatics (or relevant) – Bachelor or Master‘s Degree;
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)