Job descriptionAs data breaches continue with regularity and compliance mandates get more stringent, organizations need to protect sensitive data in both on-premises and cloud environments.
You will be an important member of our multinational team that helps organizations move past silos of encryption and crypto management solutions to attain central and uniform deployments of data protection solutions and prepare those organizations for the next security challenge and new compliance requirements at the lowest TCO.
Our advanced data discovery, data encryption, key management, network encryption, hardware security module and data protection on demand solutions enable customers to protect and remain in control of their data wherever it resides – across cloud, on-premises and hybrid IT environments.
Your responsibilities• Support all application infrastructure to ensure our PaaS/IaaS platform is optimized for performance and reliability.
• Socialize designs with team and integrate suggestions and changes as appropriate.
• Implement code in a timely fashion and with high quality, consistent with standards for the group.
• Review other developers’ code as necessary.
• Unit test software components to ensure module-level functionality and data structure consistency.
• Provide documentation as appropriate including design documentation, comments in code and end-user documentation.
• Consult with other technical team members and management on industry best practices.
• Discuss and agree on the most innovative solutions applicable to our cloud services environment.
• Maintain and enhance internal tools.
• Provide input to improve scalability and reliability of infrastructure to our Automation Architects
• Deploy and assist with maintenance of automation technologies.
• Provide Level 2/3 Support to our Operations team for all automation technologies.
• Document all build and run procedures when implementing new automation technologies.
Our requirements• Experience with one of public cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
• Knowledge of Terraform, Python, Devops
• Knowledge of GitLab
• English on communication level
Benefits• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you on important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan
• Multisport Club CardTechnical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Meal contribution/ food vouchers
• Vacation plan – up to 5 additional days based on cooperation length