At NATEK Poland, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join an international team within the banking industry and will be responsible for the environment and infrastructure of the project.
- Regulatory project with Big Data (recently moved to Cloud)
- Internally developed platform
- Helping with automation process
- Department deals with emergency strategies.
You will be part of an international team (mainly located in London) working with Scrum with Kanban practices.
- Managing DEV, QA, UAT and PROD environments. Deploying configurations and application in each environment.
- Develop Python or Bash scripts to automate deployment process.
- Responsible for infrastructure management for the team.
- Debug critical problems on production environment with minimal turnaround time
- Responsible for in-house monitoring and maintenance of softwares.
- Run DEV, UAT, QA and PROD pipelines.
- Ingesting data in HDFS using Sqoop, LFTP.
- Creating and scheduling tasks using Airflow
- Setting up Kerberized cluster.
- Perform common SCM practices such as branching, tagging and code merge in Subversion and GIT.
- Managing and reviewing HDFS log files.
- Resolving issues in Cluster performance, SPARK and HIVE jobs
- At least 3 years of experience as DevOps
- Automation Tool: Ansible or Salt
- Proficiency in scripting language such as Python or Bash.
- Git, svn – Knowledge in common SCM practices like branching, merging
- Work for extended hours to support production runs.
Nice to have:
- Banking Experience
- Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Dedicated to work and Inclusive environment.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program