We are looking for a seasoned DevOps expert to support our web portal for government.#LI-BH1
- Monitoring and troubleshooting health of environments via Datadog
- Kubernetes management (using kubectl, helm, and eksctl)
- Monitor and support deployment workflow (Jenkins, k8ctl-server, Github, Circleci, Dockerhub, Artifactory)
- Help developers troubleshoot application operations issues.
- Perform patches and upgrades for operations services.
- Help ensure security standards conformance.
- Requires good bash skills
- AWS services (ASG, EBS, EC2, EFS, EIP, CloudFront, IAM, Security groups, Parameter store)
- Terraform scripting and AWS cloud formation.
- Kubernetes and docker (EKS, launch templates, launch configuration)
- Networking (VPCs, ALB/ELB , openvpn, opendns, Route53, WAF, Shield)
- DB/Cache/Storage (RDS, Oracle, MySql, ElasticCache, Redis, S3, Glacier)
Other desired skills:
- Additional AWS services (Lambda, SES, SNS, SQS, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Dynamo, ECS, Elastic BeanStalk)
- Apache proxy management
- Traefik ingress management
- Slack API
- Drupal and PHP (to help support our CMS system)
Future needs may include:
- Flexible working hours- Home office- Pension and Life insurance contribution - Private healthcare- Meal contribution (no meal vouchers anymore, but directly to your account) - Cafeteria system/Multisport cards- Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on legth of employment- Technical and personal trainings - Language courses - International environment- Personal Event Bonus - Loyalty presents