Job descriptionAre you looking for a short - term project (with possibility of prolongation) in fast growing banking environment? We have one for you!
We are searching for DevOps Engineer experienced with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with focus on Azure in the areas CI/CD, Infrastructure provisioning, configuration and related automation activities.
Come, join us and work on one of the best banking platforms in Europe.
Your responsibilities• Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software that supports 100% automation
• Working with development teams to help engineer scalable, reliable, and resilient software running in Azure cloud
• Choose a technology for infrastructure provisioning by using tools such as Terraform or classic configuration management tools (ARM Templates, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Configure & provision apps on Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS
• Manage apps and prepare the infrastructure for application deployment
• Configure & provision Kubernetes container orchestrator
• Creation of build pipelines in Azure DevOps
• Preparing deployment pipelines for containerized apps
• Preparing deployment pipelines for Azure PaaS
• Automate frequent, time-consuming, and error-prone cloud management tasks
• Responsible for cloud compute optimization
Our requirements• Strong scripting skills (PowerShell/CLI)
• Skills in automations tools (Terraform, ARM Templates, Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
• Good knowledge of Azure cloud technology concepts (IaaS, PaaS)
• Practical experience with Azure Devops concept and related activities
• Understanding of docker containers/ microservices software development life cycle
Benefits• Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
• Possibility of HO
• Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access Interested?
CONTACT Ivica - email@example.com/ +421 905 361 583