VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for Desktop Support Engineer who has strong technical skillset, great customer service skills, and a desire to continuous learning of a new technology.
You will work on L2 incidents reported by Support Specialists and will also work on proactive problem remediation. It is expected to present ownership of the task and to collaborate with other support organisations to deliver solution. You will be trained in operation and administration of the client’s systems, this includes work management tools, request management tools, time reporting systems.
DUTIES- Investigation and escalation of Win10 incidents,
- Building Knowledge Base for Win10 known problems,
- Backup service coverage for Win7 incidents,
- Proactive problem remediation or restaging of workstations with outdated security products,
- Securing effective product deployments by participation in testing and early life support,
- Clearly documenting support issues in the respective tools,
- Being compliant with all client’s policies, including IT Risk.
REQUIREMENTS- In-depth and excellent support knowledge of Windows NT, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Edge and Skype,
- Ability to diagnose or resolve complex technical problems,
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, desktops, virtual machines,
- Scripting or programming experience,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Management Console,
- Must possess strong sense of problem ownership and good client relationships,
- Fluent written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Working in international team,
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches,
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies,
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience,
- Company social events,
- Private healthcare,
- Multisport card,
- Learning platform UDEMY,
- Early boarding bonus,
- Flexibility in contracting,
- For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days,
- Office in the heart of Warsaw.