- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2110
- Category: IT Infrastructure and Tools
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a DevOps Specialist. You would be a part of a strong development team that strives for team achievements and team goals. The team is responsible for building systems and first-class application services within a financial market.
DUTIES- Driving the functional excellence.
- Driving continuous improvement and best practices within as well as across the teams.
- Handling risk issues and ensuring compliance with regulatory and governance requirements.
- Interfacing with other organizations within the company about environments & deployment topics.
- Setting up our continuous integration, continuous deployments, automation and test environments from software development to production.
- Setting up and operating our CI/CD Dashboards.
- Setting up automation around log writing analysis (LogI, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc).
- Supporting the Development, Architecture, Requirements and QA units to ensure 100% coverage of the development pipeline.
- This role might require travelling to Nordic countries.
REQUIREMENTS- MS/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT industry.
- Good skills in scripting languages such as Bash/Python in a Linux environment.
- Ability to read Java.
- Good SQL skills.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
- Fluent English (speaking and writing).
- Nice to have: experience with tools such as Rally; JIRA; SonarQube; BlazeMeter/Jmeter; Splunk; AppDynamics; PagerDuty; Jenkins; Bamboo; Ansible; Puppet; GIT; Nexus; Artifactory.