- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2110
- Category: IT Infrastructure and Tools
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a DevOps Specialist to Gdynia. You would be a part of a strong development team that strives for team achievements and team goals. The team is responsible for building systems and first-class application services within a financial market.
- Permanent employment: 8 000 – 14 500 PLN gross / month;
- B2B contract: 480 – 840 PLN net/day + VAT;
- Company social events.
- Private medical health care.
- Multisport card.
- Relocation bonus.
- Life insurance.
- Access to the e-learning platform.
- Access to My Benefit platform.
- Language courses.
- Possibility of working either on a B2B or permanent contract.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
DUTIESEnsuring stability for downstream systems
Solving issues and digging to the root causes
Keeping high standards and timelines to fulfil business requirements
Designing, coding and testing applications
REQUIREMENTSAt least 3 years of experience in software development
Practical knowledge of Linux and bash scripting
Practical knowledge of Java
Automation – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
Additionally, knowledge of the following would be an advantage:
Experience with JVM tuning
Practical knowledge of modern configuration management tools
Practical knowledge of modern database and web application monitoring tools