The Delivery Management Team is trusted advisors and partners to the Business, providing leadership for technology infrastructure solutions, which meets both Business and Technology goals. Engagement is required across both the Business / Application Development stakeholder teams.
Delivery Manager role is to manage and oversee E2E infrastructure deployments across all data centers and branches around the globe. We partner with our clients in identifying and delivering infrastructure services that are cost effective and strategically aligned with the business goals.
Delivery Manager is horizontal function that spans across all business divisions and functions.
Key responsibilities are to deliver medium/high complexity infrastructure from initiation to checkout by managing multiple simultaneous global initiatives and to communicate with stakeholders and clients at different levels of the organization on status and risks.
• 5 years combined IT Infrastructure service or delivery experience in a financial institution or comparably large organization. Demonstrated progression in responsibilities.
• Extensive experience with working in a global organization involving cross functional project team and client base.
• Possess strong client relationship management experience.
• Strong English verbal / written communication skills & ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Company social events
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days