VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDatacenter Network Engineer is responsible primarily for managing client’s network across DCs in Europe as well as overall support of whole network including branches. He/She also participates on design and deploys network solutions, performs network changes of medium and high complexity and criticality. In addition to that, this job also includes configuration of various types of devices, support of LAN / WAN infrastructure and interaction with internal and external partners.
DUTIESDC Network Engineer is responsible for, but not limited to, technical data validation, site design, equipment list, IP addressing, device configuration, assessment, technical evaluation, technical troubleshooting and problem solving. He/She also acts as Subject Matter Expert across multiple teams and organizations.
REQUIREMENTS- Ability to solve complex technical problems, including those which require research or extensive analysis in order to resolve.
- Practical skills and experience with network application and infrastructure products, technologies, and services.
- Firewall, LAN and WAN experience
- CCNA/CCNP Certification or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER• Challenges in banking environment
• EMEA flexible work time
• Support of stable and professional team
• Solving only Tier 3 issues
• Communication directly with vendors
• Competitive salary based on your experience
• Remote and international team spirit
• Referral Program
• Private Health Care
• Benefit Plus / Multisport Card