For NATEK Poland we are looking for Data Modeler, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The tools are at different levels of maturity in their implementation and adoption, company is committed to ingraining strong data management practices in all aspects of the company, so these are key initiatives to enable that shift and there will be opportunities to progress and expand the role for the successful candidate.
Enterprise Data Tooling has a team of 10 staff in Warsaw and management in London and Zurich. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and energetic environment with exciting opportunities to deliver “best in class” solutions that have a significant impact on the firm. They will gain exposure to multiple areas of the company. They will work on high-profile and strategically important projects and will be in a position to develop a broad network of contacts.
The candidate will be working in the Data Architecture team within IT Strategy & Architecture. They will be working on a strategic initiative called the Data Access Framework that provides a Data Catalog and shopping experience to support a large number of data scientists and analysts.
- The candidate will have overall responsibility for creating data models to reflect the different types of business, operational and IT data used to support some of the firm’s critical processes.
- The candidate will need to familiarize themselves with the different components within our Enterprise Data Toolkit which include Collibra, our data catalog, and various data modeling tools.
- The candidate will work with users of the Data Access Framework to help create data models that can be used to find, discover and acquire data
- Work with users of the Data Access Framework to onboard them onto the platform.
- Understand the data within a particular application or domain, through working with business and IT users
- Create a logical data model based on how end-users wish to discover and analyze data and link this to the physical implementation
- Produce the model within tools such as Collibra, Enterprise Architect, Power Designer or TopBraid.
- Create a centralized modeling repository and a sustainable process for ensuring its use can be federated back into the IT teams.
- Work on evolving the Data Catalog and Data Access Framework to broaden the types of data sources that are available.
- Excellent data modeling skills in a product such as Enterprise Architect Sparx, Power Designer, Erwin or ontology tools such as Top Braid
- Experience in creating different types of data models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
- Experience in using different modeling techniques including traditional Entity-Relationship models and Knowledge Graphs
- Strong communication and analysis skills to translate user requirements into data models fit for data analytics.
- Working well in a small team, and partnering with others, with a strong client service mentality
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple non-technical way
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and work in a very high-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to manage multiple project demands simultaneously
- Detailed understanding of different database technologies and primarily SQL environments such as Oracle, Sybase, Hive / Impala
- Working knowledge and experience of Agile delivery method
- Broad Financial Services background understanding the different types of data required for the firm to operate in a diverse environment supporting different front to back business areas
- Strong Data modeling background – min 3 years
- Technical analysis
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home (later probably hybrid model)
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Flexible approach regarding working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program