We are looking for Data Management Specialist who will join international scrum team in the project within banking industry.
Project and team:
Project CDP (Common Data Pool) - system that gives data of financial instruments to different applications in the Bank. The system is composed of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers.
Technical Env.:MS SQL-Server 2014, Markit EDM (Cadis) V. 19.1, Mongo DB, Control-M.
Team: located in Wrocław and Zurich. The team builds, deploys and maintains solutions of the areas: Risk Calculation, Trade Recommendation, Asset Allocation and Integration.
Flexible working hours. On average once per 3 months will be possibility to do some extra hours on weekends – not obligatory.
· Analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
· Analyzing a large number of data sources and their mapping onto a master model
· The design and implementation of masters and output structures
· Implementation of data processing logic with Markit / Cadis EDM
· GUI implementation using the web client
· Acceptance testing of the deliveries of the integrated data.
· 5+ years of data modelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data, data integration and data quality management
· Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (ability to write SQL quesries)
· Project experience in the banking industry
· Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes
· strong financial data modeling and data integration skills
Nice to have:
· 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also ok with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit / Cadis EDM)
· Knowledge of .NET Core (gRPC, REST) and MongoDB
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international
- customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program