Job descriptionAt NATEK Poland we are looking fora Data Management Specialist / Developer, who will be dedicated to a project in the banking Industry. A challenging role as a Data Management Specialist / Developer in a demanding business (Risk Management) and technical (Data Mgt., DWH) environment.
Tech stack:MS SQL-Server 2014, Markit EDM (Cadis) V. 19.1, Mongo DB, Control-M.
• Gain practical experience of work in Data & Analytics area
• Agile work environment
• Close collaboration with business
• Cross functional cooperation
Your responsibilities• Strong financial data modelling and data integration skills.
• Responsibility of analysis of data sources and their integration for a Markit / Cadis EDM-based
• Data integration solution, consolidating data from both internal as well as external sources.
Our requirements• Experience in analysing financial instrument data across asset classes
• 5+ years of data modelling and data mapping experience with financial reference and pricing data,
data integration and data quality management
• Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
• Project experience in the banking industry
NICE TO HAVE:
• 5+ years of implementation experience with Markit / Cadis EDM suite covering all components, including the web client (also ok with less experience 1 or 2 years but with a good potential to grow in Markit / Cadis EDM)
• Knowledge of .NET Core (gRPC, REST) and MongoDB
BenefitsFor CoW and B2B:
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible approach regarding to working hours
• Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse,and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you with important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future – Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses