It is one of the world's top 10 software companies with a global team of 19 000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries. Their purpose is to develop the best solutions for their customers - each project is personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
- Analyze user needs and design thoroughly solutions.
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions.
- Work on the data acquisition, the data modeling, cleansing, aggregation, treatment.
- Define / enhance data models, implement the right data marts, partitions keys, so that we can answer to analytics requirements efficiently.
- Maintain and operate big data infrastructure.
- 3-5 years working experience as a software engineer, big data developer or similar role
- Solid experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Hands on experience with maintaining, operating & using Cloudera stack with focus on HDFS, Impala, HUE, Flume
- Data Modelling techniques (eg Star Schema, Data Vaults)
- Knowledge of SQL (e.g. mariadb) and/or NoSQL Databases (ideally MongoDB)
- Good experience with Kafka
- Very good level of written and oral English
What will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with Jenkins (operating & using), Linux, GIT
- Hands on experience with Apache Spark and Airflow
- Knowledge of Azure Services like Databricks, Azure functions, Synapse
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)