Our partner is global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider, operating some of the world's most innovative, diverse and distinctive brands.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (AWS Data Platform) to dynamic business intelligence – data platform team based in our Bulgaria office.If you are a passionate Data Engineer you have the chance to be part of a team that looks to build out our next-generation data platform, leveraging new technologies and techniques to maximize the business value out of our data assets and empower innovation.
You should be an expert at designing, implementing, and operating stable, scalable, low-cost solutions to ETL data from production systems into the data platform. We are looking for a passion for working with vast data sets and someone who loves to bring datasets together to answer business questions and drive growth.
- As part of our Data Platform team, you will lead data and process innovation for our organisation through robust delivery of exceptional solutions.
- Transform raw data into useful data systems.
- Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals.
- Contribute to choosing the right technology and ensuring proper data design and implementation in various projects and solutions.
- Demonstrate hands-on skills in processing large data sets, expertise in data structure, data access patterns, Big Data concepts, and cloud computing.
- Work with Data Product Owners to understand data requirements, and to build ETL processes.
- 4+ years’ experience in designing and implementing efficient ETL processes and data pipelines
- Expert-level skills in writing and optimizing SQL
- Skilled in development, deployment and operation of data technologies and platforms
- Proven experience in designing scalable data warehousing solutions
- Familiar with Agile software development and DevOps practices
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools experience.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical and business teams and communicate effectively across channels
- Deep expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets, across a variety of data platforms.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work (#LI-Remote)
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)