- Type of Employment: COW
- Offer ID: BG1887
- Category: Customer Support
- Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: Less than 2 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDatacenter Care Operational Support Service provides remote monitoring and support, operation and administration of customers' IT infrastructure or application.
DC-OSS delivers 24x7 remote infrastructure services through IT Operation Center, using integrated service management tool and following ITIL governance model.
DUTIES• Deliver 24/7 corporate client account support by monitoring customer IT Environment.
• Monitor and report health status, performance and availability of the infrastructure and applications in scope
• Administer and resolve incidents and requests following SOPs (Standard Operation Procedures) working closely with the senior Engineering staff within the team
• Generate reports using the standard tooling solution
• Timely respond to customers inquiries
• Escalate to the appropriate vendor and co-ordinate the resolution of supported hardware
• Manages customer expectations
• Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
• Coordinate support activities and interact with other support teams
• Participate in quality improvement projects
• Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
• Participate in ITIL based change management, Problem management, incident management.
REQUIREMENTS• Analytical skills, ability to isolate and solve problems and to follow predefined process
• Ability to effectively interact with people (customer and internal) at all levels, across all geographic regions.
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal German
• Good command of English language
• Willingness to develop a career in Tech Support / System Administration.
Following skills will be considered as an advantage:
o Relevant experience in Customer Support
o Operating systems, server, storage & back-up or network support knowledge
o Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) knowledge
o Experience in IT Outsourcing and Managed Services
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Multisport card;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Flexible working time;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).