Join our team in NATEK, the fast growing IT outsourcing company. We are looking for a Network Security Business Analyst who will be involved in the project “DMZ Environment Management Change” where the main scope of work is creating new DMZ Environment Controls as well as improve data quality used by the controls.
The project requires some Network or/and Network Security or/and Web Hosting experience, very good knowledge of Excel, good SQL skills, provide reports, as well as having good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Define and implement new DMZ Environment Controls
- Automate the new DMZ Environment Controls and add them to a dashboard
- Verify and clean up data in the source database used by the new DMZ Environment Controls
- Act as the ”DMZ Environment Management” project’s representative for information collection from stakeholders (e.g. DMZ service owners, database owners)
- Support the communication about changes with stakeholders on a non-technical level.
- Track the change related go-live steps
- Several years work experience as a Business Data Analyst or System Analyst in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of data analysis on the basis of Excel and good in SQL.
- Basic understanding of Network or/and Network Security or/and Web Hosting experience
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education or work experience in one of these topics