In this position you will join a team of 10 people, consisting of developers, and product owner working together to build our new cloud-based BI & Analytics platform, re-building business solutions (data marts) and designing a new Data Vault 2.0.
The platform is based on the newest Microsoft Azure technologies, and we are using the automation tool Wherescape to deliver the best solutions to our customer. As cloud software engineer with experience of Microsoft Azure Synapse, Microsoft Azure ADF, Data Vault 2.0 and/or Wherescape, you will be an important part of the transformation, supporting stakeholders internally and externally in best practices on cloud, BI DevOps, DV 2.0 and Wherescape to support our customers with a world-class cloud-based BI & Analytical platform.
In the position as cloud software engineer, you will work closely with team members, product owner, development manager, architects and our customers. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and test Azure resources (Azure Synapse, Azure ADF, Azure Datalake, etc.)
- Deploy and test CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps)
- Develop DevOps user guidelines and manuals
- Prepare user environments on the cloud platform
- Implementing new test automation tool and design processes
- Possibility to train and guide internal and external stakeholders in new data modeling approach (DV 2.0) and/or Wherescape developmen
- Educational background as computer scientist, engineer or you have another qualifying background
- +2 years of experience within Microsoft Azure cloud tech stack, BI & Analytics and ETL development.
- Experience with Data Vault 2.0 modelling and/or Wherescape development is an advantage.
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Private healthcare - Medicover
- Multisport card