Job descriptionWe are offering an opportunity to become part of Natek's customer which is a key player in developing, advancing, and modernizing the entire food supply chain. The company makes up about 10% of the world's agricultural product trade flows, and it is the world's largest cotton and rice trader.
Be part of IT Global IT Operations team in order to ensure that all IT Services related to support activities for our client's critical Data Center environment are delivered effectively and efficiently ensuring business continuity.
The Cloud Security Specialist is the expert and reference of Azure Security domain. Needs to ensure solution evolves including enhancements requests management and prioritization together with the business needs.
Your responsibilities• Day to day operation of the in-place security solution.
• Acting on and driving to completion the recommendations provided by “Microsoft Defender for Cloud”
• Identification, investigation, and resolution of security breaches detected by the company's Security tools and systems.
• Extend support to Cloud Network Security layer: Firewalls, IDS, Intrusion protection and prevention
• Ensure the documentation of the solution is up to date
• Ensure that ITSM and DevOps (Agile) process are correctly applied
• Proactively drive legacy management, security vulnerability recovery and DRP testing.
• Utilizing the existing processes (Incident, Change, Problem, etc.) delivers high-quality and timely support to the company's Hybrid Cloud infrastructure
Our requirementsMust have:
• Azure Security tools: Sentinel, Defender
• Identity and Access Management
• Network assets delivering security features – Azure Networking (Hub & Spoke, VNETs) / Proxy / FW / WAF / IDS / VPN GW
Good to have:
• Azure Cloud network management – UDR / Load Balancer / Azure Virtual Networking
• Azure Firewall and FortiGate Firewall & IDS
• Citrix ADC (legacy name: Citrix NetScaler)
• Network Protocols/Technologies: MPLS, BGP, SDWAN
Some of the certifications:
• AZ-500 (Microsoft Azure Security Technologies)
• AZ-900 (Azure Fundamentals)
• CompTIA Security+
• GIAC Information Security Fundamentals
• Cisco CCNP certification
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Food vouchers
• Social events
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).