Job descriptionOur client is in the middle of a digital transformation, as are the industries it operates. As part of an initiative to accelerate this process, we will build and scale web development competence to further develop our digital service portfolio. Join our team to leverage modern web development capabilities to transform our global services across the maritime, oil and gas, energy, and life science industries. These capabilities include UX design, API ecosystem, E-Commerce, Web Analytic and Microservices using Microsoft Azure, Docker, and open web technology stack.
Your responsibilities• Deployment of releases into customer environments
• Develop implementation checklists and execute them
• Customer support and problem-solving
• Configuration and general administration
• Perform sanity testing to validate the system
• Proactively seek improvements in the release process
• Customer advice and coordination
• Automation of repetitive tasks
Our requirements• Software developer or sysadmin background
• Experience in programming & scripting (ex. PowerShell, Azure CLI, ARM templates, bash)
• Database technology - Oracle / MS SQL Server
• SQL knowledge - PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc.
• Basics of CI /CD processes
• University degree (Bachelor's degree a minimum)
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English (oral and written)
• Travel requirements: not required
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses