Job descriptionBe part of IT Global IT Operations team in order to ensure that all IT Services related to support activities for our client's critical Data Center environment are delivered effectively and efficiently ensuring business continuity.
Your responsibilities• Delivery projects aligned with the strategy and roadmap for Cloud computing services domain.
• Accountable to technically lead highly engaged teams of internal and external resources in different locations, cultures and countries, delivering the enterprise mission and vision and adhering to enterprise commitments/values
• End to end technical accountability for plan, build and run and the successful delivery of technology projects and services as measured through value, cost, quality (service levels) and schedule. This includes the full lifecycle of the solutions, projects and services, including strategy, planning, architecture, design, operations, maintenance and decommissioning
• Ensure compliance with and participate in continuous improvement of organizational standards, practices and methodologies
• Define, track, measure and report on critical success factors and key performance indicators
• Partner for success across the Information Technology ecosystem and with our business partners and our suppliers
• Deliver projects, platform or service analysis, design, and build on compute technologies for Cloud as necessary in a self-motivated manner and consistent with Engineering Release Plan and project deliverables
• Accountable for technical solutions that meet the needs of our business units in a cost-efficient manner
• Ensure security standards and policies are implemented
• Efficiently plan and manage projects and services capacity and demand by following the Information Technology and/or enterprise demand processes
• Ensure positive partner/customer experience through satisfaction surveys
• Proactively lead through organizational change and the evolutions needed in the IT Way/Competencies
• Implement best practices and continuous improvement programs
• Drives continuous financial performance improvement in Cloud Services Domain
• Lead communication on service performance
Our requirements• 2+ years of wide-ranging and deep experience IT and at least 5 in Cloud Technologies including but not limited to Microsoft Azure and Cloud Automation Tools.
• 2+ years of technical team leadership experience with increasing levels of accountability (desired)
• Proven experience in Architecture of new solutions in Cloud (desired)
• Proficiency in security (desired).
• Recognized record of accomplishment for completing complex cross-functional environments.
• Strong understanding of infrastructure convergences and business benefits provided (highly desired).
• Proven experience delivering technology projects and services, with excellent customer quality, cost and outcome measures
• Ability to work with a range of technical staff, architect and operational and business partners to develop joint solutions
• Understanding of ITIL frameworks, Agile and lean principles
• Knowledge of ITIL process
• Knowledge in Agile Methodology (Scrum and Scale Agile Framework highly desired)
• Cloud knowledge and Architecture skills (highly desired)
• Automation or Orchestration experience (desired)
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Private health care
• Food vouchers
• Social events
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
• For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Work with cutting-edge technologies
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).