- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK2092
- Category: System Administrator
- Place: Bratislava , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
The Citrix Support Engineer will provide world class support services to internal and external users, ensuring optimum service level.
You will be responsible for ensuring the availability of Citrix services and supporting the business requirement as requested, working with key suppliers and internal colleagues.
In order to maintain the high level of the service to our partners located globally we are looking for someone who will provide guidance, assistance and problem resolution whilst enforcing company policy in the use of IT software and networked services.
Min. salary: 2000 EUR gross/ month*
*The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.
• Update and resolve logged support incidents in line with SLA commitments.
• Ensure services are fully operational by working closely with internal and external partners
• Deploy approved system changes, following corporate Change Management procedures
• Undertake any appropriate system housekeeping activities
• Produce and update a wide variety of support documentation
• Minimum 5 years problem solving experience in Microsoft based environment
• More than 3 years detailed problem solving experience in Citrix environments
• Citrix Certified Administrator ( at least CCA level qualification)
• Knowledge of Citrix core technologies (XenApp + earlier versions / XenDesktop)
• In depth experience of using Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (2008 onwards) including Group Policy Objects (GPO)
• Experience of profile management
• Must have experience of working in an environment with Change Management procedures
• International environment
• Meal Tickets
• Referral Program
• Health Care
• Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
• Regular NATEK events
• Dedication to support you in your career growth
• Competitive salary