Job descriptionWe are looking for a new colleague in the Engineering department at our client’s location in Ieper.About the UI/UX Designer role at out customer:You will take responsibility in a complete product development cycle from specification until mass production. Within your role you will act as a technical expert. You will work in a collaborative way within a team.
Your responsibilities• Lead the development of hardware & firmware for projects related to fleet management solutions
• Product Hardware development: schematics, layout, board bring-up
• Product Firmware development in Linux environment
• Introduce new products in production
• Support products already deployed at the customer
Our requirements• Good competence in electronics hardware: schematics, layout, data sheets and experience in developing low drivers and application in Linux
• Knowledge BSP creation and customization for Yocto with Linux
• Ability to use test equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, logic analyser, etc.)
• Strong C/C++ skills in Embedded Microcontroller like ARM / PIC controllers and experience in telematics technology is a plus: GSM, GNSS, Wi-Fi / Bluetooth, CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.
• Good documentation skills creating requirements, test plans, proposals, reports and also clear communication skillsTRAVEL
• Some traveling to head office in Belgium may be required
Benefits• Remote work (#LI-Remote)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses